Sophisticated family of three is searching for a top-notch, highly skilled Estate Manager with strong Butler skills whose primary role will be to manage the home and ensure that it is running smoothly. The ideal candidate must be a highly energetic and sophisticated individual who can handle the following tasks promptly and efficiently:
• Management of the household’s day to day operations
• Managing all staff including all HR duties
• Provide hospitality and service for household & guests
• Receive, sort, and put away all packages and mail
• Liaise with vendors & contractors
• Coordinate with the chef to assist with and oversee daily meal service (formal service)
• Financial management; overseeing household budgets, reporting, etc.,
• Run errands
• Arrange travel
• Event Planning
To be considered for this position, you are required to have a minimum of 5 years of experience with verifiable references. Butler and formal training a plus. Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, knowledgeable in formal etiquette and table setting. Must be willing to travel internationally and work in a household with children and pets.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 7:30am-7:30pm with flexibility a must to occasionally work some weekends as needed. Family will also hire a weekend person to perform similar duties. This position in Live In or Live Out.
Compensation: High Competitive Salary