Single professional is seeking an experienced House Manager/Personal Assistant. Hours are 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Your responsibilities and duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
• Complete household management duties
• Ensure that property is well organized and impeccable maintained
• Manage household calendar
• Make travel arrangements
• Grocery shopping, household errands, personal shopping
• Sort and review mail; answer correspondence as needed
• Vehicle maintenance
• Perform all laundry and cleaning duties (5,000 s.f. home)
• Occasional meal preparation
• Act as chauffeur as needed
• Coordinate and oversee vendors/contractors
• Greet and assist guests & family members
• Assist with entertaining & special events
• Home organization
• Inventory of all household items
• Replenish household supplies
• Manage needs of family’s dog (daily care, vet & grooming visits, pet sitting)
• Administrative duties
• Special projects
Additional duties can include occasional weekend assistance to pet sit family dog.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years previous private home experience with references. Clean motor vehicle report, fluent in English and must reside in the Atlanta area.
Compensation: $65,000 per year