Single/divorced, business entrepreneur father of three children is seeking a house manager 20 hours per week (M-F) to run the household. Candidates should be responsible, organized, experienced person capable of managing multiple schedules, comfortable with making decisions, comfortable with doing day-to-day household tasks as well as higher level activities that require coordination.
Specific duties include:
• Manage the household for a single professional, parent of 3 children ages 15, 14 and 12 - Children are in house every other week and get home from school/after school activities between 3:30 and 6:30 each day.
• Coordinate weekly household activities including: managing yard maintenance, house cleaner, pool maintenance, deliveries, interior maintenance, etc. Interact with existing vendors and schedule vendors as needed.
• Walk and feed dog (Golden Retriever).
• Grocery shopping.
• Shop for household items as needed. Keep house stocked with necessities (toilet paper, light bulbs, cleaning supplies, etc.) & favorite foods when children are there.
• Tidy up all areas of house, including kitchen and public areas.
• Do laundry, fold and put away.
• Plan weekly menu, prepare dinner 3-4 nights per week when children are there.
• Miscellaneous errands, including dry cleaners, Target, birthday gifts.
• Coordinate events and prepare house for entertaining (dinner parties, business functions, kids parties, etc.).
• Assist in the transport of kids from school and between activities only if needed.
Compensation: $25 per hour plus benefits