A family of 4 living in Clarksville, TN is looking for an experienced Private Chef who understands healthy cooking. Due to health/allergy concerns (Crohn’s, Mast Cell Syndrome & Alpha Gal allergy), the family eats very healthy, low fat, low sodium, no dairy & anti-inflammatory meals. Chef who is able to research, create weekly menus, shop & prepare tasty meals that reflect family’s allergies and health concerns. Schedule is Monday-Friday, lunch at 12:00pm and dinner at 5:00pm with weekend provisions on the light/easy side. Start date is February 1, 2021.
• Experience as a Chef for private families / in restaurants
• Diverse background & graduated from a culinary institute
• Understands nutrition and the health benefits of eating healthy nutritious foods
• Fluent English
• Knowledge and experienced working with health/allergy concerns
• Experience in cooking healthy dietary dishes
• Team player and able to work in a fully staffed home
• Neat and tidy at work
Please submit an updated resume for consideration.
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000/year plus full benefits