A seasoned Estate Manager is needed for a private family in Atlanta. The family has multiply residences and is seeking a highly experienced Estate Manager that the principals can confidently hand over the reins to. Someone with exceptional organizational skills and follow through on all assignments in a professional, efficient and timely manner. Discretion, professionalism and flexibility are a must. This is a wonderful family who is looking for the right fit.
• Regular walk through of residences to ensure that all systems are functioning properly
• Coordinate with vendors to schedule and maintain pro-active maintenance calendar; HVAC, computer network, lighting, home entertainment, plumbing/electrical/security, pool, etc.
• Act as the principals’ representative for renovations with contractors & service providers
• Interview new vendors if needed, do research and reference checks
• Implement household manuals/checklists for each residence
• Maintain contacts lists to include family members, vendors, contractors, etc.
• Manage & supervise household staff at each residence
• Coordinate staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage at all times based on principals’ needs
• Maintain security systems at all residences and check/test on a regular basis
• Managing household schedules and calendars
• Maintain vehicles, take for service appointments and keep accurate records of services completed
• Run errands
Skills Required / Qualifications:
• Candidates must be a career Estate Manager with extensive experience managing fine homes, working with and motivating staff
• Strong longevity in current/past estate positions with stellar references from employers
• Experience overseeing and managing construction projects & multiply properties
• College degree preferred – on the job experience is most important
• Computer and household tech-savvy
• Understanding of extreme confidentiality
• An eye for detail & aesthetics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; confidential and professional manner
• Positive, can-do attitude is a must regardless of the task at hand
• Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans
• Estate/household management training certifications
This is a fast-paced role, requiring an experienced Estate Manager who can juggle multiple competing tasks, sense and respond to the principal's needs. Travel is required. This is not a position for someone who wants to solely delegate – getting your hands dirty at times may be needed. If you're an experienced Estate Manager who is flexible and highly detail-oriented with a positive, can-do attitude, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience