A mature couple is looking to replace their live in domestic couple of 12 years. They have 3 properties (Knoxville, TN, Hilton Head Island, SC & Palm Desert, CA, and live 6 months on the East coast & 6 months on the West coast. Ideal candidates should be highly experienced & efficient individuals who can think on their feet and hit the ground running. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with an hour for lunch. Some weekends are required when they are entertaining.
• Hands-on housekeeping with care of special surfaces, antiques, fine art, and fine furnishings
• Occasional meal preparation
• Laundry & ironing
• Wardrobe care & dry cleaning inventory (Mrs. has an extensive wardrobe)
• Packing and unpacking, & storing seasonal clothes
• Grocery shopping, household errands, personal shopping
• Sort and review mail; answer correspondence as needed
• Vehicle maintenance
• Act as chauffeur as needed
• Prepare multiple (3) properties for occupancy
• Supervise support staff
• Coordinate and oversee vendors/contractors
• Coordinate all entertaining and guest needs; greet and assist guests
• Assist with entertaining & special events
• Household accounting, record keeping, petty cash accounts, etc.
• Basic handyman skills to maintain all structures on each property
• Spa and pool maintenance
• Inventory of all household items
• Replenish household supplies
• Pet care (1 sweet dog)
Excellent compensation package to include health insurance, 10 paid vacation days, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, end of year bonus, annual reviews and housing available at each property. To be considered for this position, candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working on a private estate in a similar job role with recent verifiable work history, professional training or education & verifiable references. Please submit and updated resume & recent photo.
Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000/year (Based on Experience) Plus Benefits