Seeking a seasoned Personal Assistant/Estate Manager to oversee the day to day operations of a large estate in Buckhead.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Calendar Management
• Travel arrangements—bookings (travel, hotel, car, private plane), itineraries, etc.
• Bookkeeping—preparation of payrolls, personal finances, budgeting, balancing checkbooks, etc.
• Communicate effectively with staff and personal contacts as well as visitors and vendors
• Contact & oversee vendors/contractors
• Arrange social events, valet/concierge work
• Troubleshoot computers & other electronic equipment
• Keep home office in good condition
• Maintain and update household systems
• Strong command of English language; superb communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 5 – 10+ years related experience working in a similar role for a private estate or family
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; above and beyond attitude
• Ability to multi-task and respond to rapidly changing priorities
• Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to occasionally work longer hours
• Intelligent, applied, and resourceful—able to anticipate needs, be proactive, and prioritize tasks
• Tech savvy with proficiency in both Mac & PC systems, strong Excel skills, adept in operating smart home technology and accompanying security systems
• Comfortable working in a home office setting
• Energetic and patient, problem-solver
• Legally able to work in the United States
To be considered for this position, please submit an updated resume. Only experienced and qualified candidates will receive a reply.
Compensation: Negotiable Based On Experience