Seeking an experienced Butler/House Manager to support a professional gentleman beginning August 1st. The schedule is Sunday –Thursday, 40-45 hours per week w/ flexibility.
• Managing the day-to-day running of a 10,000 s.f. home.
• Managing & scheduling additional staff (chef, cleaning service, personal assistant, landscaping service, etc.).
• Vendor management.
• Managing budgets, often including renovations and maintenance work.
• Event planning.
• Wardrobe Management.
• Oversee packing/unpacking and travel preparations for the Mr. & Mrs.
• Scheduling, correspondence & making travel arrangements.
• Traveling with the principal as needed.
• Assist with household and family security measures.
• Support housekeeping – resetting the house daily.
• Automobile maintenance (5).
• Petcare (1 dog)
To ensure success as a Butler/House Manager, you should remain professional and attentive to detail in matters regarding household management. A top-notch Butler/House Manager will have a thorough understanding of hospitality protocols, and will exhibit knowledge on a wide range of topics related to dining, event planning, valeting, and household management. Understanding concepts like being anticipatory, friendly not familiar, privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
This is a Live In or Live Out position. There is a separate house on the property that is approximately 3,500 s.f. (3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms).
Compensation: $100,000-$130,000/year plus Health Insurance (based on experience)