Santa Claus may have an entire workshop of elves to help him get through the holiday rush, but how are all of us south of the North Pole supposed to handle the seasonal stress? While we may not have a sleigh of reindeer and the ability to grant miracles, we do have the next best thing- a Family Assistant Atlanta GA from The Hazel Agency, who can make your holiday season merry and bright.
- Decorate for the season. Who has the time to dedicate an entire day or more to pulling decorations down, sorting through what gets displayed, and adding personalized decorative touches to give your home that holiday spirit? If you love your home to feel like a winter wonderland but don’t have the time to spare, a Family Assistant is the answer you’re looking for! An assistant can dedicate a day or even a week to making your house as festive as you’d like, without you having to lift a finger!
- Complete holiday shopping. Many can attest to spending hours upon hours of standing in line at stores to purchase gifts or scrolling mindlessly to find the perfect gift for loved ones online. Hiring a Family Assistant Atlanta GA can keep all of these time-wasting activities to a minimum by completing them for you.
- Address and stamp greeting cards. This tedious holiday responsibility takes patience, time, and effort. Which if you are a busy parent, you tend to have minimal amounts of. Issuing a Family Assistant to package, address, stamp, and mail your holiday greetings cards will get them out on time, with little to no effort from you. Your loved ones will enjoy getting the warm hello, and you will enjoy the ample amount of free time you have.
- Gather mail and ordered packages. Ordering holiday gifts have become more popular as the years go by, piling on more holiday mail than ever. On top of the seasonal promotions from local stores, family, and friends’ Christmas cards, your mailbox and front porch are a site of mail madness. A Family Assistant can be at your house to collect any mail that is delivered, and sort it accordingly to take one less senseless task off of your hands.
- Book travel arrangements. The holidays are a wonderfully popular time to travel across the country to see relatives and friends (pre-Covid). Whether your family is the one traveling or hosting, a Family Assistant can be tasked with organizing the most budget-friendly yet comfortable travel arrangements for you or your guests. Prices change daily, so delegating the job of consistently checking for lower prices and deals will save you a decent amount of time, stress, and money.
- Prep for family meals. After working a full-time job, the last thing anyone wants to do is grocery shop, prep, and cook for a family dinner, or a holiday party. Leave the prep work to a Family Assistant Atlanta GA who can complete all grocery shopping necessary, prep and cook hot, delicious meals for your family or ready to go appetizers for your white elephant get-together.
Allow yourself to enjoy all that the last month of the year has to offer by employing a professional and experienced Family Assistant Atlanta GA from The Hazel Agency this year. Family Assistants are versatile in their assigned tasks. Contact The Hazel Agency full-service household staffing in Georgia to begin a search for the perfect Family Assistant today.