A bi-coastal family based in Georgia, Florida and California seeks a Personal/Executive Assistant to join their residential team. This opportunity requires dedicated and flexible availability with the strong ability to interface remotely when needed. The candidate placed in this position will manage all personal and business needs, as well as a team player and leader with the other employees in the household. This position is ideal for an executive assistant or personal assistant with at least 8 years of experience. It's important that the candidate in this role is someone who is passionate about private service excellence and wants to be actively involved in a personalized and dynamic role.
Day to Day Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Provide exceptional virtual presence, highly engaged in day-to-day operations and directing home and personal tasks remotely with operational focus on the key priorities.
• Oversee the principal’s experience, ensuring service quality and consistency.
• Manage a household team and ensure they are accountable to support the home organizational goals and expectations.
• Innovate on current workflows to improve the efficiency of day-to-day household needs.
• Ensuring all residence (s) are always in pristine guest-readiness condition.
• Own the reporting and communication of the household staff and team performance to the principals.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive household management plan with continuous learning and staff development for household team.
• Manage and prioritize inbound requests, invoices, needs from vendors, contractors, etc.
• Oversight of all deliveries, renovation projects and general maintenance of the residence; making principal aware of any necessary repairs or purchases that are beyond the scope of the household staff.
• Regular sourcing and negotiating with contractors and vendors using best practices.
• Other items as needed to improve and maintain any support of the family's needs.
• Scheduling, calendar coordination between the principals and family travels.
• Auto maintenance and care.
• Adapt to same principal values to make decisions: work diligently, perform above expectations, remain discreet, outcome driven with professionalism, kindness, and flexibility.
• 8 or more years of assistance to an executive principal or as a personal assistant; prefer long tenure.
• 5 or more years of house management experience.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and handle urgency calmly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
• Capable of leading team members toward excellence and professional growth.
• Impeccable communication, problem-solving and influencing skills.
• High emotional intelligence and awareness.
• Experience in contract negotiation, vendor selection and management, project management and organizational and household operations.
• Strong knowledge of luxury markets; travel, experience, home, design.
• Exceptional “razor-sharp” eye for detail and organizational skills, aesthetically minded.
• Expectations include full-time, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Flexibility with willingness to travel and be on-call as needed 7days/ week; adapting to multiple time zones.
• 75% of the time you will be working remotely.
• Technology savvy, Microsoft Office Suite and smart home systems; adept in operating smart home technology and accompanying security systems .
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record; must have a car.
Compensation: $100,000-$150,000/year based on experience