A loving family in Chateau Elan is seeking a very hands-on Nanny/Family Assistant for their 4 wonderful children (ages: 10 yrs., 4 yrs., 3 yrs. & 9 mos.). Mom is very hands-on and would love to find someone who is a person of faith and shares similar values. Dad works extremely long hours, especially between the months of August through February. The couple believes in good character and teaching their children moral responsibility. The childcare duties will be centered around school pick-ups and taking the older children to sports or extra-curricular activities. Occasionally you will be required to care for the 2 year old and 7 month old when mom is running errands or have scheduled appointments. Family assistant duties will include family laundry, light to moderate housekeeping, occasional errands & occasional meal preparation. Hours are 12:00pm-8:00pm, Monday-Thursday & 8:00am-4:00pm, Friday. Flexibility is needed, especially between the months of August through February.
Nanny/Family Assistant Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
• Must have an excellent driving history, a reliable car, and willingness to transport the children as needed.
• Must be willing to sign an NDA.
• Should be comfortable working alongside a proactive mom.
• Must be self-motivated, friendly and extremely reliable.
• Must be able to swim.
• Must be flexible and able to work occasional weekends.
Candidates who are warm, loving and a someone who loves what they do and have a true heart for supporting busy families and who want to build a true partnership with hands-on parents will thrive in this role.
Live-in candidates will be considered for the right person. Separate accommodations (private bedroom/bathroom/kitchenette/private entrance) are located on the terrace level of the home.
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience