Our client has an immediate need for a top-notch dynamic Estate Manager who lives in Atlanta. You will be required to manage their 3 properties – 2,500 s,f. condo in Atlanta, 5,000 s.f. waterfront home in Florida and a 10,000 s.f. home in Tennessee. Accommodation available in both their FL & TN homes in a separate staff area. General work schedule is Monday through Friday with variable hours, but this position requires a 24/7 mentality and flexibility. Some weekends may be required. Principals travels often staying approximately 3-4 months in TN, 3-4 months in FL and the rest of the time in Atlanta.
• Ensure the principals properties are prepared and stocked prior to their arrivals
• Overseeing household projects and renovations (FL & TN)
• Making appointments and hiring the necessary staff needed for each property
• Tracking inventory
• Sourcing, bidding, and supervising outside vendors
• Setting up household systems, organizing and running the day-today operations of each property
• Being the main point-person for the principals – feeding communication from the principals to staff/vendors, and vice-versa
• Respond to Principals requests and work to complete requirements in a timely manner
• Be attentive to the principals’ vision for their properties and strive to facilitate its execution
• Simply meal preparation as needed for the couple and sometimes for their older son
• Errands/grocery shopping
• Laundry assistance
• Daily resetting of the home/s
• Managing parties/events when needed
• Assist with petcare (2 dogs)
The principals are looking for a high level candidate who is experienced in managing multiple homes, extremely proactive and detailed oriented. The ideal candidate for this position must have excellent communication skills, be autonomous, flexible, discreet and reliable. Someone who is able to travel for an extended period of time.
To be considered, please submit and updated resume along with LORs.
Compensation: Salary negotiable based on experience, health/dental/vison insurance, retirement plan, car available to use on the job.