We are looking for a Private Chef/House Manager (M/F) for one of our clients who lives in Buckhead. The client is a private professional couple looking for an experienced candidate with excellent longevity in previous positions. The hours are 12:00pm – 7:30pm, M-F with flexibility to do occasional weekends when the couple entertains. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced chef who also has house management experience. The couple travels often for work so some weeks you will only be required to do home management responsibilities while they are away.
• Create customized menus that cater to the unique preferences of the couple.
• Prepare and serve dinner nightly and leave breakfast and lunch items in the refrigerator with instructions for the following day.
• Maintain the highest culinary standards, ensuring that the quality and presentation of dishes meet client expectations.
• Manage daily kitchen operations, including sourcing suppliers, kitchen organization, and inventory control.
• Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen and all related areas.
• Grocery shopping/Errands.
• Vendor management.
• Petcare (1 sweet dog).
• Proven experience as a chef and house manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• In-depth knowledge of cooking techniques, quality ingredients, and the latest culinary trends.
• Longevity in previous position/s.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Professional appearance.
Compensation: Negotiable Based On Experience