We are seeking a professional and highly qualified Executive Housekeeper with 5+ years of experience for our client whose primary residence is located in Dandridge, TN. Interested candidates are required to have in-depth experience and knowledge of detailed housekeeping with an attention to details along with managing laundry and ironing for the family (3 ppl), including washing, folding and ironing bed & table linens, and occasional men’s dress shirts. Additional duties include keeping track of household supplies, home organization and occasional errands. The house size is approximately 15,000 s.f. Our principals work from home and require silent service when in residence. Their other residences are located in Atlanta, GA and Stuart, FL. On rare occasion you may be required to travel with the principals when needed. Hours are 7:30am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. This position will report directly to the Estate Manager.
Candidates requiring Live In accommodations: A beautiful furnished apartment on the terrace level of the home.
• Legally able to work in the U.S.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a large home with additional staff.
• Have long term, stellar and verifiable references.
• Fluent in English and a good communicator.
• Comfortable working in a remote area of Tennessee - Knoxville is the closest big city, approximately 35-40 minutes away.
• Self-motivated, proactive and has the ability to work well with others.
Compensation: Salary negotiable based on experience, health/dental/vison insurance, car available to use on the job.