Our Buckhead client is looking for modern Butler/House Manager who is discreet, professional and has the experienced and knowledge to tend to all of their needs. This is a full time position Monday-Friday with flexibility to occasional work weekends as needed.
• Maintain Principal’s personal wardrobe and possessions/closet and drawer organization, shoe care, pack and unpack for trips, steaming and pressing
• Assist with general tasks and demands, such as preparing items for travel and tidying and organizing the household
• Overall responsibility for the home, contents, security systems and organization
• Maintain inventory and purchase of all household supplies & staple items for residence
• Contact & oversee all vendors and service providers
• Run household errands & personal shopping
• Vehicle maintenance
• Supervise part time housekeeper
• Stock and replenish personal items, toiletries, towels, linens, etc.
• Generally, anticipate & prepare for the family's needs based on their daily agenda, guests, and events
• Assist with entertaining & special events
• Track birthdays and other important dates
• Assist with planting seasonal flowers in all of the outside flower pots
• Perform weekly walk-throughs using household checklists to identify action items
Ideal candidate must has a professional private service background, understands concepts of privacy, confidentiality, keen eye for detail, self-directed, demonstrates professional practices and have a proven record as a Butler/House Manager.
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience