Many of our clients look for top-notch housekeepers to care for their homes and every household requires a different type of housekeeper. At The Hazel agency, we offer a wide range of housekeeper that differ in experience and skillset that match your needs for your home. If you are looking for a highly experienced housekeeper, you should consider hiring an Executive Housekeeper who has extensive experience cleaning fine homes and private residences. Most Executive Housekeepers are able to function as both the House Manager and hands-on Housekeeper depending on the size of your home. They can manage additional staff, interface with vendors and interact as necessary with the principle.
Here is a sample list of services they provide:
- Deep and detail cleaning
- Dusting and polishing antiques, furniture and fixtures
- Staff training, discipline & management
- Wardrobe management (care of couture clothing)
- Steaming and cleaning draperies, cleaning blinds
- Antique & silver care
- Guest reception & service
- Fine laundering
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Assisting during holiday’s and events
- Formal serving and setting up tables
- Supervision of household contractors & vendors
- Email/text communication
When searching for experienced household staff, it is important to work with a trusted professional who can guide you through the process and make sure your service needs are met both before and after the hire.
If you are ready to take the next steps in using an Atlanta domestic staffing service to hire housekeeping help, contact The Hazel Agency today! We are a full-service estate staffing agency, nanny agency, house manager staffing agency, and domestic staffing agency, providing live-in, live-out, full-time, and part-time candidates on a permanent basis. We have developed a reputation for working with outstanding candidates, and as a result, are able to fill the top housekeeping positions in metro Atlanta.